Consega Limited has launched their new business mobile IP services.
With more people moving to mobile devices for their day-to-day business, Consega’s offering enables provisioning of our geographic numbering services on our own fully-branded service, allowing for customers and partners to use the following integrated services on regular Consega geographic numbers for users:
Frequently Asked Questions
What mobile network does Consega use?
Do Consega offer micro SIM cards?
What type of phones work with CSmobile?
Can you provide Data services on my mobiles?
What services are currently unavailable?
Does it cost for a Consega to Consega mobile call?
Can my customers just use mobile phones?
Can I see my mobile and fixed calls?
On Net Calls
This shows an On Net call between handsets, where the mobile originate and mobile terminate SIM’s both exist on the same reseller account.
• The transit charge of 3p per minute will only apply to one leg of the call (the initial transit between Three and Consega).
• Due to the nature of these calls, a CDR will be produced for each leg of the call (MO & MT).
• Roaming charge will only be applicable twice where both handsets are roaming.
• Unmediated Partner is the Partner partition on our platform
Off Net Calls
This signifies a call being initiated from the handset and being passed via 3 to Consega and out to the PSTN.
• The charge will be at the published rate
Shows delivery to the handset from an Off Net call.
• The transit charge of 2p per minute will apply to the leg of the call between tvf and the mobile.
• Roaming charges will apply where the receiving handset is located abroad.
Note: Orange arrows = costs, Blue arrows = no costs.
Normal calling Rates apply in addition to the mobile charge.
Please call us for costs and available feature pack